TORQEEDO Cruise 10.0R Electric Outboard Motors
- Availability: In Stock
SpecificationsInput Power: 10,000WVoltage: 48VOutput Power: 5,600W (20hp equivalent propulsive power; 25hp equivalent thrust)Static Thrust: 315lb.Shaft Length: 20 3/16"”LRemote Control: Yes (remote throttle)Battery Type: External (sold separately)Max. Propeller Spe...
- Input Power: 10,000W
- Voltage: 48V
- Output Power: 5,600W (20hp equivalent propulsive power; 25hp equivalent thrust)
- Static Thrust: 315lb.
- Shaft Length: 20 3/16"”L
- Remote Control: Yes (remote throttle)
- Battery Type: External (sold separately)
- Max. Propeller Speed: 1,400rpm
- Steering Type: Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable
- Tilt: Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection (+-65°)
- Trim: Manual, four-step
- Weight: 135.1lb.
|Speed (mph)||Range (nm/m)||Run Time (hrs)|
- 12kW peak output, 10kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction – elegant and modern
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight in kg (w/o cables & main switch): 59.8 (S), 61.3 (L), 62.5 (XL)
Its power supply requires at least two (Power 48-5000) or four lithium batteries (Power 24-3500)
The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
The new flagship of the Cruise line: The new Cruise 10.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 10.0!
Cruise 10.0 R - Benefits:
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
- v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
Alternative propeller options
v32/p10k & v15/p10k
Maximum propeller speed in rpm
Provision to connect to standard remote steering
Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection.
Integrated on-board computer
Stepless forward/reverse drive
Cruise 10.0 R
Input power in watts
Propulsive power in watts
Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)
Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)
Maximum overall efficiency in %
Static thrust in lbs*
Final charging voltage
Weight in kg (w/o cables & main switch)
59.8 (S), 61.3 (L), 62.5 (XL)
Motor weight without battery in kg
Weight of integrated battery
Shaft length in cm
38.5 (S) / 51.2 (L) / 63.9 (XL)